Puppy Connector is your premier puppy website.
Offering opportunities for finding and listing puppies, we are an online puppy advertising agency.
Owner and founder, Taylor Ecenrode, has years of experience caring for and importing puppies from Europe and all over the world. He has owned dogs his entire life. He believes the relationship between a human and their dog is like no other. His passion for dogs is why he created Puppy Connector.
At Puppy Connector, we realize the importance of finding healthy puppies from breeders you can trust. Dogs are our passion, and we work tirelessly to help you find the best match for your family. Please browse our comprehensive listings of available puppies to find the one that is right for you. If you do not see the breed you are looking for, please reach out to us at email@example.com, and we will assist you in finding your breed of choice!
Join Puppy Connector to discover how easy finding your dream puppy can be!Find Puppies Advertise Puppies
- Seller guarantees said puppy to be current on vaccinations.
- Seller certifies that, to the best of his/her knowledge, said puppy is healthy at the time the sale takes place. The Seller will provide general health information verbally. That information must include details regarding shots, worming, bathing, and any other treatments given said puppy at the time of sale.
- Seller will mail a hard copy of medical records or provide on-site.
- The Buyer must have the puppy examined by a state-licensed veterinarian within 10 days of purchase, at Buyer’s expense. If this puppy is diagnosed with a genetic disorder, Buyer and Seller agree that said puppy cannot ethically be bred; Seller will, upon provision of veterinary reports, and spay/neuter certificate, offer a replacement puppy of equal or lesser value or full refund.
- Before the replacement puppy is delivered, the client must return the initially purchased puppy to the breeder. If the client fails to return the original puppy purchased, they will not receive a replacement. Buyer, however, must pay any shipping or charges associated with the transporting of the replacement puppy. Seller shall not be held responsible for the development of non-genetically derived faults, diseases, or disorders due to the Buyer’s negligence and/or abuse. No cash refunds.
However, if a puppy is purchased with known/evident defects, cosmetic faults, and/or genetic disorders, Seller is not liable for any related medical costs associated with the treatment, conditioning, or therapy of said puppy. The Buyer is responsible for all such expenses and waives all rights to a replacement puppy. A separate contract must be signed if this exclusion applies.
Join Our Fans
We have a large following on our social media platforms, interest groups, and puppy fan forums where thousands of active puppy buyers search for their next best friend.
Our knowledgeable staff members serve as your “puppy connectors,” reaching out to prospective buyers and matching them to the needs of your puppy.
Learn more about our advertising opportunities and learn how we can connect your puppy to a loving home today!